We are a technology solutions company with a passion for helping companies go digital via websites or web apps.
As our WordPress developer, you should be comfortable working with/tweaking WordPress plugins and themes, you should also be comfortable with making regular updates to web apps built with express js and react.
You should be a responsible person and have strong work ethics.
- Work with development teams and product manager to upload new pages to our companies WordPress website.
- Keep our company WordPress blog up to date with modern designs
- Responsible for building and maintaining clients websites built on WordPress.
- Measure and report traffic to our sites & client sites.
- Work with our digital marketing team to optimise our website and blogs for more conversions
- Update our WordPress sites with new home page designs.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade our sites
- Regular security checks and upgrades on our sites and our clients’ websites
- Proven experience as a WordPress Developer
- Knowledge of Express Node JS back-end language and react js is needed.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Strong work ethics
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: ₦70,000.00 – ₦100,000.00 per month
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place