eComResponse is a London-based software development company with a strong offshore development team specialising in the design, development, and delivery of innovative, robust and business-critical software systems.
Over the years, we have built a long track record of helping both start-ups and established businesses to automate their processes by delivering intuitive and reliable technology solutions.
eComResponse has been delivering IT Outsourcing for a long time. We combine business domain knowledge, proven methodologies, and technology expertise to yield high-quality solutions that add value to businesses.
Our team combines over 100 years of experience in developing apps and eCommerce projects. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Full-Stack Developer able to work with Microservice based technologies.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will:
· be building powerful tools to create great interactive experiences for users
· be part of an exciting and innovative technology team and work remotely in a fast-paced and stimulating environment
· work with other developers and product teams to build and maintain efficient, high-performance APIs and data services
· develop new user-facing features and improving existing ones
· Design client-side and server-side architecture
· Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
· Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
· Write effective APIs
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Create security and data protection settings
· Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
· Write technical documentation
· Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Your tech-stack includes the following skills:
-ReactJS (Context API, Hooks, etc)
-Work From Anywhere: this is a remote position.
Reference ID: eComFS2
Application deadline: 29/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: ₦200,000.00 – ₦300,000.00 per month
- Full Stack Developer: 1 year (Required)
- Microservices: 1 year (Required)
- Remote interview process